How do I close an application that is frozen?
1. Press the Ctrl, Alt, and Delete keys simultaneously.
2. In the box that appears, click on the Task Manager button.
3. In the box that appears, click on the Applications tab.
4. In the list, find the application that is not responding and click on it.
5. Click on the End Task button. The application should close. You can then click on the X in the upper right corner of the Task Manager window to close it and continue working. Occasionally, instead of the application's closing, you will receive a message stating that the application is not responding. If you get that message, click on the End Now button, and the application will usually close within a few seconds.
How do I check my e-mail using a web browser?
How do I use the Virtual Lab?
Access the VLAB through the web portal. http://mycloud.gatech.edu
Under Desktops, choose the CHBE option.
For more information or any issues, check the FAQ.