Georgia Tech’s School of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering is 7th in U.S. News & World Report’s annual ranking of graduate programs nationwide for the second year in a row.
"This is a very positive recognition of all the positive things that are going on in the School," says School Chair David Sholl.
The Georgia Tech College of Engineering is ranked 7th among the best graduate schools in engineering, and 3rd among public universities. All 11 of the programs within the College are ranked within the top 10:
- 1st - Industrial Engineering
- 3rd - Biomedical Engineering
- 3rd - Civil Engineering
- 4th - Aerospace Engineering
- 4th - Environmental Engineering
- 5th - Computer Engineering
- 5th - Mechanical Engineering
- 6th - Electrical Engineering
- 7th - Chemical Engineering
- 7th - Materials Science & Engineering
- 9th - Nuclear Engineering