Reaching out to the corporate community to create mutually beneficial partnerships is a top priority for the School of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering. The ChBE Office of Development builds relationships across industry sectors to offer a variety of exciting opportunities for corporate initiatives.
We link your corporation to faculty, students, and programs of interest to provide direct benefit to your company through philanthropic gifts and strategic relationships in research, recruitment, and diversity initiatives.
By building a relationship with ChBE, your company will have the opportunity to:
- Invest in the nation’s future by supporting cutting-edge research conducted by ChBE faculty and scholarships for students who will be the next generation of talented leaders for your company
- Demonstrate a commitment to hiring a diverse workforce and develop your company’s talent pipeline by recruiting some of the nation’s top students for co-op, intern, and full-time positions
- Impact academic courses and curriculum development to produce future hires that meet your company’s business needs
- Increase name recognition among ChBE students, faculty, and staff, as well as the broader Georgia Tech and Atlanta communities
- Promote K-12 education, particularly among underrepresented populations in chemical and biomolecular engineering
For more information about opportunities for engagement, please contact Development Director Donna Peyton (email@example.com).